Installing the SAP Cryptographic Libraries
Configure Secure Network Communications (SNC) for SAP Mobile Platform Server SAP JCo connections. SNC may be required by your SAP back end, if you are using SSO2 tokens or X.509 certificates for connection authentication.
Make sure you are installing the correct libraries for your environment, and into folders that are based on the architecture of your machine.
- Go to the SAP Web site at
login) and download the latest SAP cryptographic library
suitable for your platform.
- Navigate to .
- Select and download the platform-specific file.
- Create a directory into which to unzip the cryptographic file. For example: C:\sapcryptolib.
- Copy the appropriate Windows cryptographic library for your machine (for example, SAPCRYPTOLIB<version>.SAR) to the C:\sapcryptolib directory.
- Open a command prompt and navigate to C:\sapcryptolib.
- Extract the SAR file. For example:
SAPCAR_4-20002092.EXE -xvf C:\SAPCRYPTOLIB<version>.SAR -R C:\sapcryptolib
the following into the
- For Itanium 64-bit processors, copy the ntia64 subdirectory contents.
- For Intel 64-bit processors, copy the nt-x86_64 subdirectory contents.
- For Intel 32-bit processors, copy the ntintel subdirectory contents.
- Delete the corresponding subdirectory when files have been moved.
- If you have installed SAP Mobile Platform SDK, you must add the SECUDIR variable to the following batch file: <SMP_HOME>\MobileSDK<version>\Eclipse\MobileWorkSpace.bat.