Activating Sample Data for ESPM
You can use reference data as a test back end for running sample applications. There are sample applications available on SAP GitHub. The Enterprise Sales and Procurement Model (ESPM) is a simple business model scenario for developing a retail business. It is based on the Enterprise Procurement Model (EPM). In this scenario, the datasource is a JPA model for ESPM Java.
- A security profile for the namespace 'sap'.
- Access to SAP GitHub for downloading samples at http://sap.github.io
To activate the sample data for ESPM:
- In Management Cockpit, select .
Configure the JPA destination for the ESPM service:
- Select the Destinations tab.
Table 4: Configuration Values for New Destination Field Description Destination Name A destination name of your choice for Espmservice, for example, ESPMDestination Destination Type JPA <URLt> com.sap.espm.model <Authentication Type> Basic Authentication
- Click Save.
- Assign the destination ESPMDestination for the service or for entity sets. See Assigning and Removing Destinations.
Activate the Espmservice service:
- Go to the Services tab, and verify that ESPMDestination is the default destination for Espmservice.
- Select the Espmservice row and click Activate/Deactivate to activate the Espmservice.