Administering Object API and Hybrid Applications
Define and manage applications in SAP Control Center.
- Enabling Application Activation with SAP Control
CenterProvides a list of procedures you must perform before your application can start consuming data or using platform services.
- Creating and Assigning a Security
Describes preparing a security configuration for use in application definitions or connection templates.
- Uploading Application Customization Resource
(Does not apply to hybrid apps or Agentry SDK clients) Describes uploading customization resource bundles for assignment.
- Creating Application Connection Templates
Describes creating a set of connection properties you want to reuse with multiple applications.
- Creating an Application Definition
Describes defining applications with a unique application ID and other key application properties.
- Assigning and Unassigning a Hybrid App to an Application
Describes assigning a hybrid app package to an application connection to make it available to device users.
- Registering Initial Application Connections
(Required only for manual connection registrations) Describes using SAP Control Center to manually register an inbound application connection.
- Creating and Assigning a Security Configuration