Viewing Client Usage Reports
View aggregated usage statistics for native, hybrid, and Web applications. Usage reports are summaries of user sessions, which you can filter by application, device type, operating system, or session duration. You can download reports to CSV files and import them into tools such as SAP Lumira or Excel.
Applications for which you are collecting statistics must be enabled to collect usage information.
Usage statistics are aggregated in real time, and you can view them for a subset of applications, which can be a powerful research and monitoring tool.
- In Management Cockpit, select .
To filter client statistics, select the appropriate Usage and
Time Frame options:
- User Sessions per Application, Time Period – view the number of user sessions for each application during a time period.
- User Sessions by OS, Version, and Device Model – view user sessions based on the operating system, version, and device model.
- OS Share of User Sessions – view the number of user sessions shared between operating systems over a period of one month.
- OS, OS Version Share of User Sessions – view the number of user sessions based on the operating systems and their versions over a period of one month.
- User Session Length (in milliseconds) – view user sessions based on the session durations.
- To further refine your search, select Application ID, Application Version, OS, OS Version, or Device Model, and choose the appropriate options.
- To change the data-presentation format, click the Table View icon .
- To download a client usage report to a CSV file, click the Download icon .