Mapping Logical Roles to Physical Roles
Administrators can map SAP Mobile Platform logical roles to physical roles that are defined in your identity management back-end systems. They can also edit existing role mappings. A set of role mappings exists for each security profile.
In Management Cockpit, select.
Impersonator – maps only to the certificate that the reverse proxy uses to authenticate.
Notification User – can map to both physical roles and to the certificate of a user who has been authenticated by an X.509 User Certificate provider.
- Identify a security profile, and select .
- For a logical role, select .
- To map one or more of the Available Physical Roles to the logical role, select each role.
To add a new physical role and map it to the logical role:
- Click the Create icon , and enter a name for the new role.
- Under Mapped Role, select the new role.
To map either the Impersonator role or the Notification User role to a
- Click the Create icon, click Browse, and select the certificate file.
- Click Open, and then click Save.
- Under Mapped Role, select the certificate.
- Save your changes.
If your server is running in a cluster, changes are synchronized across the cluster.