Monitoring Hybrid Application Versions
When multiple versions of a hybrid application are running on registered devices, you can see the percentage of devices that are running each version of the application.
- In Management Cockpit, select .
Select the Application ID.
For active versions of the selected application, a pie charts shows the percentage of registered devices on which each version is running. In the following example, 12.5% of registered devices are running the latest version of the application (version 0); 50% of registered devices are running the previous version of the application, and so on.
To filter the report, enter a value for one of the following properties, and click the
Search icon .
- To sort results based on one of these properties, click , and select the search field. You can sort the results in ascending or descending order.
- To customize the table view, click , and select the columns that should appear in the table.
- To export the table data of a specific application version to a CSV file, select the row, and click its Download icon .
- To see more information about a specific application version, select the row .
- To refresh the report, click the Refresh icon .