Configuring an Application to Use X.509 and an SAP Gateway Service
Create an application that connects to the SAP Gateway RMTSAMPLEFLIGHT service, which is included with Gateway.
- Log in to Management Cockpit as the smpAdmin user, and select Applications.
- Click New, enter an ID and name for the new application, and click Save.
Under Back End, enter
as the Endpoint.
Replace <host> and <port> with values that are appropriate for your Gateway system.
- For the Certificate Alias, enter ssotechnical. This must be the same alias you used to import the technical-user certificate into the SAP Mobile Platform Server keystore.
- Under SSO Mechanisms, click Add, select X.509, and click Save.
- Select Authentication, and select the Profile Name that you created.
- Enable Check Impersonation, and click Save.