Updating SAP Analytics Cloud Agent
How to update the SAP Analytics Cloud agent.
- Apache Tomcat 7 or higher is installed. For more information, see Apache Tomcat Setup.
- Java Standard Edition Runtime Environment (JRE) version 7 or higher must be installed.
- Undeploy the existing SAP Analytics Cloud agent running on Apache Tomcat.
If Apache Tomcat cannot undeploy the contents successfully, do the
- Stop Tomcat.
- Delete \Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 7.0\webapps\C4A_AGENT\ and any subfolders and files.
- Restart Tomcat.
Download SAP Analytics Cloud agent
from the SAP Support Portal. Unzip the downloaded file and rename the
WAR file to C4A_AGENT.war.
The agent is available on the Browse Our Download Catalog page. Select SAP Cloud Solutions and download the SAP BOBJ CLOUD AGENT.
- Unzip the downloaded file and rename the WAR file to C4A_AGENT.war.
Extract the package and copy the file C4A_AGENT.war to
your Tomcat directory.
The agent will automatically deploy when Tomcat is restarted. For more information, see Tomcat Web Application Deployment.
Restart the Tomcat application server for the settings to take effect.
If you also are creating a connection to SAP BW or SAP ERP, it is recommended to install the SAP JCO before restarting the Tomcat application server. For more information, see Installing the SAP Java Connector (JCo).