Find current system requirements and support information here.
Select a link to see information about the following topics:
- Features by License Type for Analytics Models
- Features by License Type for Planning Models
- System Requirements and Technical Prerequisites
- SAP Analytics Cloud Support Matrix for Importing Data from SAP NetWeaver BW
- SAP Analytics Cloud Support Matrix for Live Connectivity to SAP NetWeaver BW
As of release 2017.07, users can upload data into existing models without edit permissions on the model itself. Users with an SAP Analytics Cloud for planning, standard edition license now only need Read and Maintain permissions to upload data into a model. Previously, all users needed the Update permission, which is only included with an SAP Analytics Cloud for planning, professional edition license.
To upload data from Excel or CSV, users also need the Execute permission on Personal Data Acquisition.
The default Planner Reporter role includes these permissions on all models.