Import Data Connection to SAP Cloud for Customer
You can create a connection that allows you to import data from SAP Cloud for Customer, and SAP Cloud for Customer Analytics.
From the side navigation, choose
.The Select a data source dialog will appear.
- Expand Acquire Data and select either SAP Cloud for Customer or SAP Cloud for Customer Analytics.
- In the New Connection dialog, do the following:
- Enter a name for the connection.
Enter the Data Service URL in the following format:
For example: https://my123456.vlab.sapbydesign.com/ sap/byd/odata/cc_home_analytics.svc.NoteAll the parameters entered in the Data Service URL field are ignored in both authentication and data queries.
- Select the authentication type.
Enter the User Name and Password
of the user you want to import data from.
NoteIf you want to share the credential details, select the option Share these credentials when sharing this connection. Otherwise, users will need to enter their own credentials in order to use the connection. If you don't share your credentials, users will be able to edit their credentials at any time without having to start a data acquisition process.Note
Select the Enable users to schedule for story publishing option if you want to let your users schedule the publishing of stories.
The new connection is added to the list of connections on the Connections screen.
- If you want to create a model based on this connection, see Import Data to Your Model.