Data Visualization (Stories)
An SAP Analytics Cloud story is a presentation-style document that uses charts, visualizations, text, images, and pictograms to describe data.
Once you create or open a story, you can add and edit pages, sections, and elements as you like. The story toolbar is divided into different categories such as File, Insert, Data, and Tools to help you find options and perform tasks more efficiently.
As the owner of stories that you've created, you can share them with other users and grant permissions for these stories.
When you share your stories, users with view permissions can analyze the data by navigating within the stories.
Setting up a Story
- Create a New Story
- Navigate Within Stories
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Story Pages
- Story Pages
- Story Preferences and Details
- Creating a Reporting Layout with Header, Footer and Margins
- Legacy Value Driver Trees in Stories
- Managing Stories
- Enabling a Story for Translation
- Examining a Chart or Table
- Linking to Another Page, Story, or External URL
- Setting Story Variables
- Create and Use Story Templates
- Configuring Auto Refresh in Stories
- Work with SAP BW Dynamic Filters
- Working with the Member Selector of the Variable Dialog