Notify All Users about Network Connection Issues
As an administrator, you can set a notification to appear in the application when there are network issues.
- Users with Read and Update permissions for System Information.
- Admin and BI Admin standard application roles.
About the Connection Notification
When there are problems with a system, your users would like to know whether it is something that they control or if the issues are related to the network. You can't create messages for all situations, but you can let them know when the network connection is unstable.
Regular Application (default status is ON)
Embedded Application (default status is OFF)
When the notification is on, everyone who uses the application on that tenant will see the notification in the top right corner of their application.
Turning On the Connection Notification
- From the side navigation, choose .
- Click on Edit in the upper right-hand corner of the Notifications tab to enable editing of all settings on the page.
- In the Connection Notifications section, click the OFF toggle to change it to ON.
- Click Save in the upper right of the page to commit your changes.