Data Blending for SAP BW Live Data Models
You can perform blending with SAP BW live data models.
- Blending SAP BW live data models with import data models: A live data model based on SAP BW can be blended with one or more secondary models based on imported data.
- Blending SAP BW live data models with other SAP BW live data models:
- Multiple BW models from the same BW system
- Multiple BW models from different BW systems
- Blending multiple models (more than two)
- Blending multiple models using acquired data with multiple BW models
- Support both browser-based and SDI blending modes
- Use BW systems with different release cycles (for example, BW 7.5 and BW/4HANA)
- Linking with and without hierarchies (parent-child or time-dependent hierarchies)
- Use BW as the primary data source
(Refer to the configuration steps and prerequisites below for details on SAP BW versions and SAP HANA versions required for data blending.)
- SAP BW on HANA
- SAP BW/4HANA
Both browser-based and SDI-based data blending are not supported with SAP BW Queries having a Two Structures concept.