Limitations to SAP Universe Live Data Connections
The following limitations apply when you create a live data connection to an SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Universe.
You can find the release notes for this version in this SAP Note.
- Model enrichment is not supported. Models are read-only, except for:
- Change Data Source
- Dimension Setting / hide group
- Member reordering is not supported.
- Unbooked values and drill-level for measures are not supported.
- KPI definition is not supported.
- Planning features are not supported.
Tables and Charts
- Hierarchies and drill are not supported.
- Geomaps are not supported.
- Variance is not supported.
- Linked analysis is not supported.
- Asymmetric/Cross calculations are not supported.
- Difference From is not supported.
- Calculated dimensions are not supported.
- Measure based filters are not supported.
BOE Universe features
- Delegated measures are not supported.
- No planning features are supported (data entry, disaggregation, allocations, and so on).
- Smart Insights not supported.
- Smart Discovery not supported.
- Smart Predict is not supported.
- Make sure to set a default language when you create a connection.
- Changes to the data may not appear if a story is viewed multiple times within the lde.sessiontimeout period. For more information, refer to the SAP BusinessObjects Live Data Connect Installation and Security Guide.