Import Data Connection to SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
You can create a connection that allows you to import models from Workforce Analytics.
A valid Workforce Analytics account is required to import data from Workforce Analytics to SAP Analytics Cloud. A proper setup on Workforce Analytics is also required to enable the connection. For more information, see the SAP Analytics Cloud Connector for SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics guide.
When registering the OAuth Client Application on the Workforce Analytics site, after Certificate Generation you need to download the certificate before selecting register. If you miss this step, you need to regenerate the X.509 Certificate and download the .pem file.
When editing a Workforce Analytics connection, you have to re-enter the certificate and other secure credentials.
- Go to
.The Select a data source dialog will appear.
- Expand Acquire Data and select SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics.
- On the New SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics Connection dialog, do the following:
- Enter a name for the connection.
- Enter the Service URL published during your Workforce Analytics configuration.
The service URL is based on the data center you are connecting to and can be found in the Workforce Analytics documentation: Environments Supporting the Integration.
- Enter the Workforce Analytics User ID of the user you want to import data from.
The User ID is username@company_id.
The User ID must belong to an administrative user in Workforce Analytics, and have Admin access to OData API and Manage OAuth2 Client Applications permissions.
- Enter the API Key used to connect to Workforce Analytics.
The API Key is the OAuth API Key. To locate the API Key, log on to Workforce Analytics, and go to Manage OAuth2 Client Applications.
- Under Private Key, select and upload the certificate file that you generated during the Workforce Analytics registration process.
NoteThe certificate file should be a .pem file.
- Enter your Company ID used by Workforce Analytics.
- Choose Create.
The new connection is added to the list of connections on the Connections screen.
- If you want to create a model based on this connection, see Importing Workforce Analytics Data to a New or Existing Model.