Import Data Connection to a Google BigQuery System
How to create a connection that allows you to import models from a Google BigQuery system.
You need to have a Google account that has access to a BigQuery project.
If your SAP Analytics Cloud system is hosted on a data center located within China, this feature is not available.
- Go to
.The Select a data source dialog will appear.
- Expand Acquire Data and select Google BigQuery.
You may be requested to allow offline access to your account when your device is turned off. You'll need to allow access for SAP Analytics Cloud to be able to access your BigQuery projects.
- In the New Google BigQuery Connection dialog, enter a name and a description for the connection.
- Sign in to your Google BigQuery account.
NoteIf you're unable to create a connection when using Microsoft Edge, please check your Trusted Sites (Control Panel > Internet Options > Security > Trusted Sites > Sites), and do one of the following:
Remove https://*.sapbusinessobjects.cloud/ from your Trusted Sites.
Add about:blank and https://accounts.google.com/ to your Trusted Sites. To add about:blank, you'll need to clear the “Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone” option temporarily, but you can re-enable it afterward.
You may need to restart your computer after making this change.
- Choose a BigQuery project from the list, and then select OK.
The new connection is added to the list of connections on the Connections screen.
- If you want to create a model based on this connection, see Importing Google BigQuery Data to a New or Existing Model.