Import Data Connection to SAP Integrated Business Planning
You can create a connection that allows you to import data from both on-premise and cloud SAP Integrated Business Planning sources.
- Performed setup using the SAP Analytics Cloud Agent Simple Deployment Kit. For more information, see SAP Analytics Cloud Agent Simple Deployment Kit. You must also perform steps 6-12 of Configuring the SAPCP Cloud Connector.
- Performed a manual setup of the following required components:
- The cloud connector is installed. For more information, see Installing the SAPCP Cloud Connector.
- The cloud connector is configured. For more information, see Configuring the SAPCP Cloud Connector.
The SAP Analytics Cloud agent doesn't need to be installed during the configuration process.
- Go to
.The Select a data source dialog will appear.
- Expand Acquire Data and select SAP Integrated Business Planning.
- In the New SAP Integrated Business Planning dialog, enter a name for the connection.
- Select Connect to an On-Premise OData service to connect to an on-premise source. If this option is not selected, the driver will connect to cloud SAP Integrated Business Planning data sources.
- If you are connecting to an on-premise OData service, select the Location of your cloud connector from the list.
- Enter the Data Service URL published during your configuration.
NoteYou may add extra url parameters in the Data Service URL field, to accommodate data-source-specific constraints on authentication. For example, you may pass in the saml2=disabled parameter to disable SAML, or sap-system-login-basic_auth=X to disable custom login. All the parameters entered in the Data Service URL field (anything following "?" in the url) are only used in the authentication flow, and are ignored in the data queries.
- Select the authentication type.
The following authentication types are available:
- Basic Authentication
Select the Enable users to schedule for story publishing option if you want to let your users schedule the publishing of stories.