Import Data Connection to SAP Concur
You can create a connection that allows you to import data from SAP Concur.
- Attendee List
- Expense Configuration
- Expense Report
- List Items
Currently, SAP Analytics Cloud only supports import data from SAP Concur Expense Reports or Expense Entries.
- Go to
.The Select a data source dialog will appear.
- Expand Acquire Data and select SAP Concur.
- On the New Concur Connection dialog, do the following:
- Enter a name and a description for the new connection.
- Enter the data Service URL.
The service URL is the page you use to login to SAP Concur. For example, https://www.concursolutions.com
- Enter the Key and Secret of the SAP Concur partner application.
The consumer key is known as the client ID and the consumer secret is known as the secret in OAuth 2.0.
- Select Create.
- On the SAP Concur login page, enter the User Name and Password of the user you want to import data from and select Sign in.
- To allow SAP Analytics Cloud to access your SAP Concur account, select Allow.
The new connection is added to the list of connections on the Connections screen.
- If you want to create a model based on this connection, see Importing SAP Concur Data to a New or Existing Model.