Import Data Connection to Google Drive
How to create a connection that allows you to import models from Google Drive.
You need to have access to a Google account.
If your SAP Analytics Cloud system is hosted on a data center located within China, this feature is not available.
- Go to
.The Select a data source dialog will appear.
- Expand Acquire Data and select Google Drive.
- Choose a Google account to connect to.
If your Google account doesn't appear in the list, select Use another account. NoteIf you're unable to create a connection when using Microsoft Edge, please check your Trusted Sites (Control Panel > Internet Options > Security > Trusted Sites > Sites), and do one of the following:
Remove https://*.sapbusinessobjects.cloud/ from your Trusted Sites.
Add about:blank and https://accounts.google.com/ to your Trusted Sites. To add about:blank, you'll need to clear the “Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone” option temporarily, but you can re-enable it afterward.
You may need to restart your computer after making this change.
- In the Connect to Google Account dialog, enter a name and a description for the connection.
- Select OK to create the connection.
The new connection is added to the list of connections on the Connections screen.
- If you want to create a model based on this connection, see Importing Google Drive Data to a New or Existing Model.
Select the Enable users to schedule for story publishing option if you want to let your users schedule the publishing of stories.