Import Data Connection to Dow Jones
You can create a connection that lets you import data from Dow Jones.
- Go to
.The Select a data source dialog appears.
- Expand Acquire Data and select Dow Jones.
- In the New Dow Jones Connection dialog, enter a name and a description for the new connection.
- Leave the Use a trial Dow Jones API key to access a sample dataset check box cleared, because you'll want to connect to real Dow Jones data.
You can select the check box if you just want to test the connector, using the trial API key that gives access to a small subset of the Dow Jones database.
- Type a Dow Jones API Key.
- If you want to share the credential details, select the option Share these credentials when sharing this connection.
Otherwise, users will need to enter their own credentials to use the connection. If you don't share your credentials, users will be able to edit their credentials at any time without having to start a data acquisition process.
- Select Create.
- If you want to create a model based on this connection, see Importing Dow Jones Data to a New or Existing Model.