The Visual Administrator enables you to:
· Publish a Web service as a business service in the UDDI
· Display a WSDL document of the Web service in the browser
· Call the Web Service Homepage
The Visual Administrator is not integrated in the SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio. The tool is called separately. For more information, refer to the Administration Manual, section Web Services Container Service Administration.
Web services are displayed in the Visual Administrator after they have been deployed.
· Publish a Web service in the UDDI. Choose the Publish pushbutton in the Overview tab.
· Call the Web service homepage. Choose the pushbutton Open Address in the tab Endpoints & WSDL.
· Call the WSDL document belonging to the Web service. Choose the pushbutton Open WSDL in Browser in the tab Endpoints & WSDL.
· Choose the Proxy tab if you wish to generate a standalone proxy for the Web service. For more information, refer to the section Proxy Configuration.