You can create SQLJ source files in projects where the creation of Java sources is allowed. You can either use the wizard to create an SQLJ source file or convert a Java source file to an SQLJ source file.
You edit an SQLJ source file in the same way that you would a Java source file. Code completion and syntax highlighting are also available for SQLJ source files.
A project exists.
1. Choose File ® New ® Other….
2. Choose Persistence ® SQLJ source.
3. Choose Next.
4. Enter the required information as if for a normal java file.
5. Choose Finish.
1. Create a Java source file.
2. Select the Java source file and from the context menu choose Convert to SQLJ.
Whichever method that you use, you will have an SQLJ file and a Java file with the same name. Never edit the Java file – this contains the generated code.