Test Your SAPUI5 Application on an ABAP Server
To test an SAPUI5 application that you have uploaded to an ABAP system, you can directly launch its public URL in a browser window.
- You have shared a SAPUI5 application via the SAPUI5 team provider with the ABAP system.
- You have synchronized the application with the ABAP system.
You have the following options to launch a synchronized file, for example the
index.html, on the ABAP server:
The launch option is only available if the file is accessible via URL, for example, if it is in the WebContent folder.The URL of the selected file is opened in a browser window. The URL has the following pattern:
- Right click the file in the Project Explorer and choose .
- Open the file in an editor and from the Eclipse and choose .
<protocol>://<host name>:<port number>/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/<namespace>/<application name>/index.html?sap-client=<client>&sap-ui-language=<language>&sap-ui-appcache=falseNote This URL contains test parameters. Do not use them for productive use.
- Another option to start your application is to select the SAPUI5 application-specific Internet Communication Framework (ICF) node in transaction SICF under sap/bc/ui5_ui5/<namespace>/<application name>, and choose Test Service from the context menu. This starts your index.html page automatically.