This function copies changes to structures and structure elements which you have, for example, copied from a template or the Business Process Repository (BPR) into your Solution Manager project, into your Solution Manager project.
· You have set the Adjust Mode flag in your user settings, so that the status icons are displayed in front of the structure elements and in the tabs, after the comparison in the transactions SOLAR01 and SOLAR02.
· You have selected the Adjust to Original pushbutton in a tab in the transaction SOLAR01 or SOLAR02.
· You have performed the function Compare and Adjust (SA_PROJECT_UPGRADE) to compare changes in templates with your project.
· List of entries in the current tab in your Solution Manager project
· List of corresponding entries of the new version of the source node, with status
· Copy all or selected changes and deletions in the source, into your project
To replace an entire substructure in your project, for example a complete scenario with the substructure which has changed in the source, for example a template:
· Delete the substructure in your project.
· For a comparison with a template, perform the function Compare and Adjust first. Choose the Compare with Original pushbutton in the Structure tab at the level above the deleted structure.
The system shows the deletion in the right-hand side of the Compare and Adjust dialog box.
· Copy the new entry into your project.
· The system displays the additional pushbutton Finished in the Compare and Adjust dialog box, for all structure elements and tabs whose source has changed. You can set the red icons, which show changes, to green, with the Finished pushbutton, whether or not you have copied the changes into your project.
Before you can set the red icon in front of a structure element in your project to green, you must have set the red icon to green for this structure element in all tabs in the transactions SOLAR01 and SOLAR02. You can hide user settings tabs.
You want to compare elements in a template with your project. Only copy one change at a time to be able to monitor the changes in your project:
1. Copy a new BC Set from the template in the Configuration tab, into your project, in the Compare and Adjust dialog box. Activate the BC Set in your project because it contains important changes.
2. Copy a new IMG activity from the template into your project. Check it in the IMG and delete it from the Configuration tab because it is not relevant for your process. Choose the Finished pushbutton in the Compare and Adjust dialog box in the Configuration tab, to indicate that no further comparison is required.
3. Repeat these steps until you have checked all new data.