● save erview,
● archive .
To be able to archive data, you must have performed the configuration (transaction SPRO: SAP Netweaver ®Application Server ® Basis Services ® Archive Link).
1. Start the transaction SOLUTION_MANAGER.
2. Choose Solution Monitoring, in the Operations screen.
You go to the overview of all Service Level Reports.
3. Choose Save Services.
4. Select the Service Level Report which you want to save.
5. Choose Save Services.
You go back to the overview screen. You go to the overview of saved Service Level Reports with the pushbutton Saved.
You must save reports before you can archive them.
Your archiving system is not part of the SAP environment. You must set-up an external archiving system (note 546685).
1. Choose Archive Services in the repository.
2. Specify a date and confirm your entries.
The system archives the reports which are older than the specified date, with their attachments. The daily job RDARCH_CLEAN_DATABASE, deletes archived reports and documents physically from the database. You can no longer open archived reports. You can only display them.
You can schedule reports for automatic archiving from the repository.
1. Schedule the job RDARCH_ARCHIVE_DATA_SOLMAN with transaction SM37.
You can schedule the job periodically, e.g. daily, to archive all reports which are older than ten days.
2. The job archives reports in the repository which are older than the specified age, with their attachments.
You can access any report in the archive.
You can display, but not change, saved sessions. When you archive reports, the system saves them in an external repository and deletes them physically from the database. This reduces the size of the database.
You can save Service Level Reports and retrieve them from the repository. You can archive Service Level Reports.