You create the Service Level Report to send it to the person responsible.
· processed the session data
· setup automatic E-Mail sending, if necessary
You can create and display a Service Level Report in various ways.
· From the Service Level Reporting overview
¡ HTML report
Choose a link to a Service Level Report.
You can send the report as an E-mail, to yourself and any number of other recipients (Add Recipient… pushbutton). You can only enter one recipient per row.
¡ MS Word document
i. Choose the Create Word Report symbol.
ii. Choose a report.
When you create the report, it appears as an attachment.
You can send the report as an E-mail from MS Word.
· From the Service Level Reporting session data
Über die ...
You can display the HTML report and create the MS Word report with the HTML Document and MS Word Document pushbuttons respectively.
To save an HTML document locally, choose Goto ® HTML Document ® Save.
· Choose the Central Session Management program under Goto ® Session Overview.
You can now display the created Service Level Report and send it to the person responsible.