Change Central Test Workbench Settings
You can adjust the following Test Workbench settings to your requirements:
- Status definition: You can change, delete and supplement the SAP standard status.
- Message systems:
- Office-System: you can specify a mail system to which Test Workbench test objects send messages to the people responsible for them.
- Service-System: the SAP system in which problem messages are created and processed.
Call Tools ®
ABAP Workbench ®
Test Workbench ®
Test Organizer ®
Central Settings from the SAP menu.
You go to the Test Workbench central settings initial screen.
The status definition table is not yet filled at delivery time. If the status assignment accesses this table and it is still empty, the SAP standard status is automatically assigned.
The statuses CATT_FAIL, CATT_PASS and NOT_TESTED are created automatically by the system. You can only change the name of these statuses.
- Select the Status definition radio button and choose Change.
- Change the existing status definitions or add new ones. The fields have the following meaning:
- Status: technical name of the status
- Status Description: descriptive text for the status, this is then visible, e.g. in the status analysis for a test performed in the Test Workbench.
- Result: the status is categorized as successful, unsuccessful or untested. This value is used in status analyses.
- Sort field: specifies the sequence in which the status appears in
Maintain language-dependent texts documentation.
Save your changed status definitions and go back to the initial screen.
- To change the status name in other languages, choose Edit ®
Translation. For further information, see the
Select the Central management radio button and choose Change.
Define the meail system:
- Central: specify a remote link to a mail system for test object messages.
- Local: The local SAP mail system of your R/3 system is used as the mail system.
- Specify a problem message system, if required:
- Local: The local SAP system is used as the problem message system.
- Remote: Specify the RFC destination of your problem message system.
- Save your changes and go back to the initial screen.