The alert inbox is user-specific and displays all the alerts for each alert server that have been generated based on the alert configuration.
An alert can be delivered to you by e-mail, fax, or SMS. In each case, you will also find the alert in your alert inbox, irrespective of the delivery method.
You can also call the alert inbox directly by calling transaction ALRTINBOX.
· You have set up a central alert server.
· You have created alert rules.
· You have chosen Alert Inbox on the initial screen of the Runtime Workbench.
You can execute the following activities in your alert inbox:
· Confirm alerts and start a follow-up action
Confirmed alerts disappear from the inbox. You can also confirm alerts by e-mail, fax, or SMS. This also causes them to disappear from your alert inbox.
· Forward alerts to another user
· Refresh the alert display
· Subscribe or unsubscribe to the alert categories that you are permitted to use, in order to receive or not receive the corresponding alerts.
· Personalize alert delivery to meet your requirements
You can choose the type of delivery you want to use and a representative.
For more information about alerts and alert categories, see Alert Management.