You can choose to save a single model, or to save all open models at the same time. A model that has unsaved changes is marked by an asterisk (*) next to the model name in the model tab.
Saving a model results in different actions, depending on where the model is located:
· For a model residing in the local repository, the model with the changes overwrites the model that was previously saved.
· For a model residing in source control, the changes are saved in the local copy of the model. When you check the model in, it is saved as a new version of the model.
The model that you want to save is open in Storyboard.
You can save a model in one of the following ways:
· Click the Save button in the main toolbar.
● Choose Model ® Save.
● Right-click the model tab and choose Save <Model Name>.
You can also save a copy of a model. For more information, see Saving a Copy of a Model.
You can save all open models in one of the following ways:
· Click the Save All button in the main toolbar.
● Choose Model ® Save All.
The selected model is saved in the location from which it was opened.
If you are working with source control, you can cancel changes you have made and revert to a previous version of a model, using the Revert option in the Manage Models dialog box. For more information, see Reverting to the Last Checked In Version of a Model.