Version Management of Repository Objects
Version management is active for all objects of the ABAP Workbench.
Version management serves different purposes and user groups:
- The developer can keep track of his or her work ("What have I changed?")
- The developer can restore a previous version by reactivating it.
- The system administrator can monitor work ("Which objects were changed and how in a specific time interval?")
- It provides a basis for any auditor who requires a complete history of changes.
- It enables customers to use the system to adjust data after they have upgraded to a new release.
You can access version management from the following:
- Object Navigator (SE80)
- Transport Organizer (SE09)
- Display and maintenance transactions for Repository objects.
Was this page helpful to you?
Do you have any additional feedback?
The following content is not part of SAP product documentation. For more information, see the following disclaimer .