Was this page helpful to you?
Do you have any additional feedback?
Standard Logon Order
In the standard logon order, the following checks are performed in this order:
1. Fields Authentication (logon using HTTP fields)
2. SSO Authentication (logon using Single Sign-On)
3. Basic Authentication
4. SAP Authentication (logon using SAP user and password)
5. Certificate Authentication (logon using a client certificate)
6. SAML Authentication (logon using SAML)
7. Service Authentication (logon using the anonymous logon data stored in the service)
If the All Logonsflag is set, all logon procedures are checked one by one until a check is successful. If the flag is not set, only the first procedure in the sequence is checked. If it is not successful, an appropriate error appears.
If you want to use the standard logon order, proceed as follows:
8. In transaction SICF, call the required service or service node.
If you define the logon order in a service node, the settings are passed on to all services under this node, unless different data has been entered for them.
9. Choose Change. The standard logon order is set as the default.
10. If you want all selected logon procedures to be checked until a logon is successful, select the All Logons flag.
11. Save your data by choosing .
The following content is not part of SAP product documentation. For more information, see the following disclaimer .