The BI User Interaction IT process describes how users can call BI content in the portal and which options are available for further processing and using BI data.
This IT process is part of the following IT scenario:
The following process runs primarily in the BI Java usage type:
1. You access the BI data.
2. You analyze the data (if applicable).
3. You personalize the data (if applicable).
4. You integrate documents (if applicable).
5. You use KM services (if applicable): edit, copy, move, delete, download, rename, subscribe, change permission, send, provide feedback, download, or add to favorites.
6. You use the export/print services (if applicable).
7. You use information broadcasting and distribute the BI content (if applicable).
You have called the BI content in the portal and worked with the BI data. For example, you have analyzed the data, personalized it, added notes, printed it or distributed it to other users.