You can either display all or a part of the data that has been read.
Data has been read.
From the list of
steps, choose Display read data.
A dialog box appears
· Want to see all the data read, choose Continue.
· Want to see a part of the data, specify the corresponding lines in the From line/To line fields and choose Continue.
· The read data that has been selected in displayed in table format.
· Clicking on a line displays all the information on this line below one another. Alternatively, you can also choose Field contents.
· UsingSwitch layout allows you to choose between a single-line and a multi-line view.
· Choosing Display color legend shows you the colors of the individual hierarchy levels.