The SAP Easy Access user menu appears as a tree structure on the left half of your screen immediately after you log on to an SAP system. It is the user-specific point of entry into the SAP system. The user menu contains only those items that you need to perform your daily tasks, such as transactions, reports, and Web addresses.
· You can expand and collapse menus in the navigation area by choosing the dropdown arrows to the left of each menu item.
· To open an application in the navigation area, do one of the following:
¡ Double-click its node
¡ Choose Enter
¡ Choose Edit → Execute
· To run an application in a new session, choose Edit → Execute in new window.
· You can access the most important commands and functions in the navigation area by opening the context menu. To open the context menu, position the cursor on any item in the menu bar and click the secondary mouse button.
· If a user menu has been defined by your system administrator, it appears when you log on to the system. If you have not been assigned a user menu, or you need to access items that are not contained in your user menu, do one of the following:
¡ Open the SAP standard menu by choosing Menu → SAP standard menu and use the navigation area to navigate to the items you need.
This way you have a complete overview of the SAP system you are currently working with.
¡ Contact your system administrator.
· You can create a list of favorites consisting of the transactions, files, and Web addresses you use most frequently.
· To change SAP Easy Access settings, choose Extras → Settings. A dialog box appears, where you can specify whether:
¡ Your favorites should appear before or after the menu
¡ Only your favorites should appear
¡ Technical names of menu options should appear in the navigation area
¡ The SAP Easy Access graphic should appear on the right-hand side of the screen
You can also hide this graphic by dragging the split bar from the center to the right edge of the screen.
· You can define whether a user or an SAP standard menu should appear. To do this, choose either Menu → User menu or Menu → SAP standard menu.