You have user administration rights in the portal.
1. Start the user-role assignment function, by choosing User Administration → Identity Management.
2. Choose the user or group to which you wish to assign a role.
You can use the search function with the wild card '*' to find a user or group. You can also use the navigation buttons at the bottom of the list.
After selecting a user or group, the Details view appears.
3. In the Details view, choose Modify.
4. Choose the Assigned Roles tab.
To see what roles are already assigned, choose Go in the Assigned Roles section.
To search for available roles, choose Go in the Available Roles section.
5. Select from the available roles and choose Add.
The role is added to the list of roles assigned to the user or group.
To remove a role, select from the assigned roles and choose Remove.
6. Choose Save.
You can also assign users and groups to roles, by searching for a role and from the Details view selecting users and groups in the Assigned Users and Assigned Groups tabs.
You have assigned roles to a user or group.
When the user logs on, the system displays the top-level navigation and portal pages defined in the roles assigned to him or her.