In the Condition Properties dialog box, you can activate or deactivate the condition, change the description, and make settings for the characteristic assignment.
The Condition Properties dialog box is divided into tab pages, each of which provides different settings.
Here you can activate or deactivate the condition using the Condition Is Active checkbox.
Under Description, you can change the description of the condition.
Click Edit… to open the condition editor, where you can change the condition.
You can choose the following setting options:
● All Characteristics in the Drilldown Independently
This setting allows you to apply a condition in a general way. Depending on which characteristics you use in the drilldown, you obtain different results.
Characteristics that are already used in an active condition for characteristic combinations are not included.
This option is optimized for ranked list conditions, but can also be used for threshold value conditions with relative values.
● Most Detailed Characteristic Along the Rows
This option is optimized for threshold value conditions. The condition is applied to the most detailed characteristic of the rows.
● Most Detailed Characteristic Along the Columns
This option is optimized for threshold value conditions. The condition is applied to the most detailed characteristic of the columns.
● Individual Characteristics and Characteristic Combinations
This setting allows you to evaluate the condition for characteristics or characteristic combinations defined for specific drilldowns only. You can select any characteristic (of the characteristics used in the query in Rows, Columns, or Free Characteristics) or a characteristic combination.
○ If you only want to evaluate the condition when a certain characteristic is present in the drilldown, select this characteristic.
○ If you want to evaluate the condition for characteristic combinations, select multiple characteristics. For more information, see Ranked List Condition for Characteristic Combination: Top 10 Combinations of Product and Sales Channel.
Select the required condition in the Conditions screen area. The properties dialog box for the condition is displayed in the Properties screen area. You can also select multiple conditions and set the properties simultaneously. If you enter an invalid value, a warning is displayed beside the property and a corresponding text that helps you to resolve the error is displayed in the Messages screen area. You save your settings by choosing Query → Save.