Since structures are not language-specific, only the content objects are translated.
Create or change a translated language version of the content objects in a project.
You can check out all or some of the content objects of a folder for translation.
· The content objects to be translated were released by the author and have translation status New or To be translated in processing mode Translate.
· The content objects were not checked out changeably by another translator.
1. Choose processing mode Translate.
2. Set the required context: the source language of the content objects, the target language and the release.
If you are translating enhancement information objects, enter the enhancement name and release as additional context attributes.
3. Select the folder of the project to be translated or the content objects to be translated.
4. Create a translation package.
Only those content objects with translation status New or To be translated are checked out.
5. Translate the translation package.
6. Read the translated package back in from the SAP system.
7. Release the information objects.
8. Transport the information objects to the consolidation system.