You have created a translation package.
Besides the installation of Microsoft PowerPoint or Microsoft Office, the following prerequisites also have to be fulfilled if you want to translate using the TRADOS translation tools:
· Installation of TRADOS Translator's Workbench Version 2.2 Build 66 or higher, TRADOS Team Edition 3 (TRADOS Freelance Edition 3 is not supported) or TRADOS 5.x
· Optional: Installation of TRADOS MultiTerm
To translate Microsoft PowerPoint graphics using TRADOS T-Window for PowerPoint, the following additional prerequisite must also be fulfilled:
· Installation of TRADOS T-Window for PowerPoint 1.1 Build 3 or higher (included in Team Edition 3 and TRADOS 5.x)
1. Select the graphic.
2. Choose PowerPoint.
The Microsoft PowerPoint application appears.
3. To open T-Window, choose TRADOS → Open/Get.
The text to be translated is displayed. If translations already exist, they are displayed in the lower part.
4. Translate the text and save your translation.
5. Go back.
The Microsoft PowerPoint graphic is translated.