Activating Inactive Requests
Normally, you cannot import requests with the import status Request must still be approved (see
TMS Quality Assurance). In exceptional cases, you can manually activate non-approved (inactive) requests in the import queue without a quality check.
To activate inactive requests, you need the authorization S_CTS_ADMIN. This authorization is in the profile S_A.SYSTEM.
To activate inactive requests:
- Enter transaction STMS.
- Choose . The Import Overview appears.
- Position the cursor on the SAP System whose import queue you want to edit.
- Choose . The import queue of the selected SAP System appears.
- Mark the inactive requests you want to activate and choose Extras →
Activate inactive requests.
TMS activates these requests locally in the import queue of the selected system:
- The import status changes to Request waiting to be imported.
- In the expanded view of the import queue, the processed requests are displayed in the column Ac as being active. (To expand the import queue display, choose .)
- You can now import the activated requests.
- Processing these requests in the QA work list is no longer relevant for this system.