You must create an analysis process for transformation to perform scoring calculation using weighted score tables.
· The model must be activated
· To execute the transformation, the analysis process must be activated
To create an analysis process for prediction:
1. Choose Create
2. Select an application from the drop-down menu and select Okay. Your analysis process will be assigned to the appropriate folder on the left side of the screen
3. Enter the description for the analysis process
4. Drag a data source into the work area and enter the detail settings in the dialog box that appears
5. Drag the weighted table scoring icon, that is, source for transformation, in the work area
6. Connect the two nodes with the mouse
7. Select the data mining method and choose Properties from the context menu. Alternatively, you can double click on this node to make the settings in the dialog box that appears
For more details, see Transformations for an Analysis Process.
The prediction score is the result from weighted score tables. As a result of scoring prediction, the input data gets enriched by a column containing this predicted score. You can rename the generated data field name and descriptions that stores the score output.
For more details, see Weighted Score Tables