Welcome to the second tutorial where you can create your next simple Web application as a BSP application using the SAP Web Application Server. This time you will implement the layout using BSP extension HTMLB instead of using pure HTML.
The function of this tutorial is otherwise exactly the same as the second tutorial.
also read the reference documentation on the SAP Web AS
Architecture, which explains the system’s architecture and
You can also find detailed information here about BSP Extensions (in the sections on the BSP programming model).
· You have already run through the second tutorial (A Simple BSP Application).
· You are familiar with the concept of BSP extensions.
BSP extension functions are available from SAP Web AS 6.20.
In this tutorial you will learn how to:
· Implement your BSP application using HTMLB
· Use HTMLB to realize event handling
· Use HTMLB to realize data handling