You use message monitoring in the following cases:
● To track the status of messages
● To find errors that have occurred and establish what caused them
The central tool for message monitoring is the Runtime Workbench, which you call from the SAP Exchange Infrastructure start page.
You can also run message monitoring by using the Integration Engine monitoring. To call this monitor, choose Exchange Infrastructure → Monitoring from the SAP Easy Access user menu.
You have started the Runtime Workbench from the SAP Exchange Infrastructure start page and have selected the Message Monitoring tab page on the initial screen.
Message monitoring enables you to use the following functions:
● Display and manage messages
● Display the message overview
● Filter displayed messages by particular criteria
● Configure the message display
● Edit messages