This function enables you to monitor business partners who have status Blocked in SAP Global Trade Services (SAP GTS). These partners may have been blocked by sanctioned party list (SPL) screening automatically in the synchronous processing scenario. There may also be partners who are blocked, as they have still to be checked in asynchronous SPL screening. To enable your staff to react to blocks quickly, you can send e-mail notifications to specific users as soon as a block is set.
To secure the release of blocked business partners, you can create a case in Case Management or display existing cases. If you create a case, you can enter memorandums to file for individual activities and transfer decisions to another employee or superior through a defined process route. The case information lets you store documents and background information that can aid decision-making.
For more information about Case Management and its features, see the SAP Library for SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (SAP ERP) under help.sap.com ® SAP ERP ® SAP ERP Central Component ®Cross-Application Services ® Case Management.
All SPL blocks are managed centrally in SAP GTS. The partner status in the feeder system is not modified in SAP GTS. During subsequent processing in the feeder system, the feeder system reads data from SAP GTS to determine whether there is an SPL lock entry for the relevant preceding object. If a lock entry exists, the data cannot be processed. You can use this program to generate an overview of the partners who are blocked in the feeder system.
● You have created business partners in the partner master data in the feeder system and uploaded this master data to SAP GTS.
● You have configured the following settings in the Implementation Guide (IMG) of SAP Global Trade Services to integrate Case Management:
○ Activate Case Management
○ Define Default Data for Case Management
For more information, see the Configuration Guide for SAP Compliance Management at the SAP Service Marketplace, under service.sap.com/swdc ® Download ® Installation and Upgrades ® Entry by Application Group ® SAP Application Components ® SAP Global Trade Services (GTS) ® SAP GTS <Release> ® Installation and Upgrade.
● You have also configured the default data to determine the correct case type and the process route model for Case Management.
This function allows you to evaluate all the business partners who have already been checked in SPL screening, giving you information as to why they have been blocked from further business transactions. You can also evaluate all the business partners who have Blocked status. The results table also indicates which business partners have not undergone SPL screening yet.
● You can display a list of the business partners who are blocked for business transactions in SAP GTS and the feeder system, and check the reasons why they have Blocked status. To do so, choose SAP Compliance Management ® Sanctioned Party List Screening ® Monitoring ® Business Partner ® Display Blocked Business Partners.
● In the first screen of the monitoring function, you can enter selection data, such as the country key, to generate a list of all the business partners who are blocked for trade in a particular country.
● The results table displays information such as the status, the logical system grouping, external and internal business partner numbers, the date of SPL screening, if one was conducted, whether or not there is an SPL block on the partner or not and, if so, until which date the block is valid.
● In the results table, you have additional options for obtaining more information about individual business partner. If you select a row and choose Sanctioned Party List Screening, the system performs SPL screening of that business partner. If you select a row and choose the Release Partner pushbutton, the system releases that business partner for further business transactions.
● To obtain more information about a particular blocked partner, select the partner and choose the Details pushbutton.
● To secure the release of blocked business partners, you can create a case in Case Management. To do so, select the blocked business partner and choose Create Case. If a case for the release of a blocked business partner already exists, you can choose Display Case to display it.
For more information about the functions available to create and display cases, see the information in the SAP Library for Case Management.