This function logs statistical information about the forecast calculation.
After the forecast function has been executed, the system displays the corresponding statistical information and the error messages for the forecast calculation in the log.
The following statistical information is logged:
● Error totals
● Mean absolute deviation (MAD)
● Mean absolute percent error (MAPE)
● Mean percentage error (MPE)
● Mean square error (MSE)
● Root of the mean square error (RMSE)
● Number of outliers (where outlier correction is active)
● Selected forecast model (with automatic model selection)
● Smoothing factors (with optimization of smoothing factors)
You choose this option in order to log statistical information about the forecast result.