mySAP Customer Relationship Management
mySAP Customer Relationship Management (mySAP CRM) is a comprehensive solution for managing your business relationships with your customers. It supports all customer-focused business areas, from marketing to sales and service, as well as customer interaction channels, such as the Interaction Center, the Internet, and mobile clients.
mySAP CRM is part of the mySAP Business Suite.
The CRM application help offers a comprehensive description of the functional scope of mySAP CRM, and highlights the relationship between the application, the underlying technologies, and the business scenarios. It comprises several parts:
· Getting Started with mySAP CRM
· Portal Roles
· Business Scenarios
· Components and Functions
· Data Exchange and Mobile Technologies
This application help is intended for consultants and project team members who need to know about the functional possibilities of mySAP CRM in detail. It forms the planning basis for the installation, configuration, and continual optimization of mySAP CRM. The application help is not intended for end users. It does not contain instructions on installation or configuration.
· Installation and upgrade guides as well as the CRM Master Guide are included in the software shipment, or can be downloaded from the SAP Service Marketplace under service.sap.com/crm-inst.
· Configuration guides are only available in SAP Solution Manager.
· You can find the E-Learning offering for mySAP CRM on the SAP Service Marketplace under service.sap.com/okp.