SAP Review Program
The SAP Review Program provides a series of reviews that are carried out at different times by SAP specialists in your enterprise. Each review focuses on different aspects of implementation. Reviews allow you to recognize potential risk factors promptly and monitor the project to ensure that it stays on schedule.
The SAP Review Program consists of:
The Project Review, which we recommend you carry out at the end of each phase of the Roadmap. This review looks at project management, at the most important deliverables of the phase, and at the critical success factors for that phase.
Project Estimator and the estimated hardware requirements from the Quick Sizer.
Findings from the
Concept Check Tool are valuable as a basis for Project Reviews for the first two phases.
In the Final Preparation phase, the GoingLive Check is indispensable for your Project Review, since it allows you to check the most important system components of your SAP System for consistency and reliability.
- The Project Review for the Project Preparation phase is based on the planning data that you have acquired using the
- Each Project Review runs as follow:
- You receive an agenda and schedule prior to the consultantís visit.
- SAP consultants who are not involved in your implementation project visit conduct interviews with senior management, project management, application team leads, technical team leads, team members, and users. They also review documentation and the main deliverables from each phase (for example, the project plan, the system landscape, and the Business Blueprint document).
- The Review Team then evaluates the questionnaires based on the interviews they have carried out.
- At the end of each Project Review, which usually lasts from one to two days, you receive a presentation of all the results and recommendations. You can also receive a written report on request.
- The Solution Review is an analysis of the business processes to be implemented and their parameters. This review can take place during the Business Blueprint phase.
- The Technical Review takes place during the Business Blueprint phase. This review is an analysis of implementation components and operative procedures, such as security, backup, performance management, printing, and desktop operations.
- The Development Review checks internal developments and enhancements and determines whether the design and implementation correspond to established standards, for example, for upward compatibility.