Concept Check Tool
The Concept Check Tool is an analytical tool with which you can carry out quality checks on your implementation project during the first two phases of the Implementation Roadmap. By answering a series of checklists, you can pinpoint and react promptly to issues or potential conflicts.
The Concept Check Tool contains checklists that you can use to obtain a detailed analysis of your system settings.
- The checklists are designed dynamically. The answer you give to the first question triggers subsequent questions that are relevant to you.
- The checklist structure in the Project Preparation phase matches the Roadmap structure.
- The checklist structure in the Business Blueprint phase also matches the SAP Reference Structure. At present, checklists are available for the substructures Organization, Master Data, and Business Processes.
- The questions are generally closed (yes/no) or multiple choice and focus on project organization, basic system settings, and system performance.
- The questions are displayed, with the answers you have entered so far, in a separate frame beside the active question and answer frame. This provides you with a summary of the checklist structure at all times.
Question & Answer database (Q&Adb) to the Concept Check Tool. The system then displays only the checklists that relate to your implementation project.
- You can import your project scope from the Business Blueprint phase in the
- The system generates a report after you have completed each checklist. This report:
- Offers recommendations on how to optimize your system configuration
- Pinpoints critical data sets and values
- Contains important information on performing stress tests and GoingLive Checks.
- You can display the notes for each report in SAPNet - R/3 Frontend or submit the reports directly from the Concept Check Tool to SAP.
SAP Review Program. On request, you can also receive support from SAPís remote consulting service. The report you have generated provides valuable input for solving problems that the Concept Check Tool has identified.
- Once you have worked through all the checklists, you can generate a global report that summarizes the essential characteristics of your core functions. This report forms the basis for reviews in the