It is a legal requirement for companies to submit a monthly remittance report listing employer and employee premium contributions to the Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF).
This function enables you to:
- Display and print the HDMF Membership Registration/Remittance Form
- Evaluate Pag-IBIG contribution data
- Perform statutory HDMF/Pag-IBIG reporting
You must configure theHome Development Mutual Fund and the Company Details for Reporting Purposes sections of Customizing for Payroll Philippines.
Every effort is made to guarantee the legal compliance of all statutory reports. However, as the laws affecting reporting change, you must verify and ensure compliance by performing all necessary configuration steps.
You must have run payroll successfully for your employees, and have correct Pag-IBIG contribution figures in your payroll results.
The HDMF Membership Registration/Remittance Form program (HPHRHDM0) generates the following data for transfer to the HDMF:
- HDMF membership numbers
- Employee first, middle, and last names
- Employee birth dates
- Employer and employee Pag-IBIG contributions
- Grand totals for all Pag-IBIG contributions
See also:Executing HDMF/Pag-IBIG Reports