You can access information directly from the express delivery company about the current location and status of parcels or deliveries en route to customers via the Internet.
- Sales document
- Purchasing document
- Shipment number
- Handling unit
- Tracking number
A hierarchical list appears that includes all documents that meet the selection criteria you specified together with their delivery tracking status.
- From this overview screen, you can:
- Get delivery tracking data from the express delivery company (® Refresh tracking data)
In the express delivery company cockpit, you can make a setting to update this status automatically each time you call up this screen.
- Display the express delivery company’s delivery tracking page on the Internet ( ® Internet delivery tracking)
- Display the name of the recipient, point of destination, and the recipient's signature (optional) by using the context menu
- Go to and display the corresponding document
- Set the tracking status
In the express delivery company cockpit, you can indicate whether the status can be set manually.