AcceleratedSAP (ASAP) is a comprehensive solution for efficiently implementing and continuously optimizing SAP software. It has a detailed, business-oriented structure and allows you to design implementation projects flexibly.
AcceleratedSAP is currently a PC-based solution and is shipped independently of the R/3 system, allowing you to prepare for your implementation project before you have installed the SAP System.
You can use ASAP to:
- Implement the R/3 System
- Implement mySAP.com components (APO, BW, Business-to-Business Procurement, CRM)
ASAP combines several tools that allow you to implement SAP software quickly and efficiently:
In the Implementation Assistant, you can access tools such as the
Question & Answer database (Q&Adb) and numerous accelerators, which support all phases of your implementation project. The ASAP Roadmap provides a methodological framework for your implementation project and is a key part of the Implementation Assistant.
SAP Reference Structure in the Question & Answer Database (Q&Adb) allows you to set your project scope and draw up your Business Blueprint in a process-oriented manner.
- The Roadmap portrays your project structure and provides a detailed description of work packages, activities and tasks for each phase of your implementation project. It also specifies additional tools you may use to support implementation.
- ASAP includes several accelerators containing templates, forms, check lists, and examples that help you deal efficiently and quickly with the tasks described in the Roadmap.
manage issues using the Issues substructure in the Q&Adb. During the course of your implementation project, this substructure allows you to collect and monitor open issues that could jeopardize project goals.
Documents substructure in the Q&Adb allows you to store and manage documents centrally, for example, project documentation, functional and technical specifications, documents with links to issues or Key Performance Indicator documents.
- The substructures of the SAP Reference Structure are organized according to specific topics or according to enterprise areas, helping you to map your enterprise's requirements to the SAP System.
- You can use questionnaires, customer input templates, project documentation and technical analysis to gather and structure information on your enterprise.
- Using the Diagram Explorer, you can model scenarios, process groups and processes.
- You can
- A wide range of services including training courses, the EarlyWatch Service, SAPNet - R/3 Frontend, and the GoingLive Check complete the ASAP support package.
In addition, SAP offers support during your implementation project in the form of the
SAP Review Program.