AcceleratedSAP (ASAP) is a comprehensive solution for efficiently implementing and continuously optimizing SAP software. It has a detailed, business-oriented structure and allows you to design implementation projects flexibly.
AcceleratedSAP is currently a PC-based solution and is shipped independently of the R/3 system, allowing you to prepare for your implementation project before you have installed the SAP System.
You can use ASAP to:
- Implement the R/3 System
- Implement mySAP.com components (APO, BW, Business-to-Business Procurement, CRM)
ASAP combines several tools that allow you to implement SAP software quickly and efficiently:
In the Implementation Assistant, you can access tools such as theQuestion & Answer database (Q&Adb) and numerous accelerators, which support all phases of your implementation project. The ASAP Roadmap provides a methodological framework for your implementation project and is a key part of the Implementation Assistant.
- The Roadmap portrays your project structure and provides a detailed description of work packages, activities and tasks for each phase of your implementation project. It also specifies additional tools you may use to support implementation.
- ASAP includes several accelerators containing templates, forms, check lists, and examples that help you deal efficiently and quickly with the tasks described in the Roadmap.
- The substructures of the SAP Reference Structure are organized according to specific topics or according to enterprise areas, helping you to map your enterprise's requirements to the SAP System.
- You can use questionnaires, customer input templates, project documentation and technical analysis to gather and structure information on your enterprise.
- Using the Diagram Explorer, you can model scenarios, process groups and processes.
- You can
- A wide range of services including training courses, the EarlyWatch Service, SAPNet - R/3 Frontend, and the GoingLive Check complete the ASAP support package.
In addition, SAP offers support during your implementation project in the form of theSAP Review Program.